Monday, May 3, 2010

Who doesn't love Tony Stark?


OMG! I’m so head over heels with this old man. grar. I hate it. Oh well, not really hate it. Because of Iron Man 2, I've finally come to the realization that I have a thing for older men. Yikes! Doesn’t that scare you? hmm. Actually, I don’t wanna admit it at first but then, nights after watching the movie, I’m still dreaming of him, my beloved Tony Stark. Uh, I’m not sure if I really like Robert Downey, Jr. though he is undoubtedly hot; but I want to believe that I’m in love with Tony Stark – that egoistic, oh-so-sexy and intelligent [old] man. HOT!! Sorry, can’t help myself. (Don’t you know that I’ve watched the second movie even before I got to see the first? Haha funny isn’t it? Or maybe weird..? Whatever!) Anyway, here are some of his pics.

oh-so-sexy, isnt he? <3


the uber-intelligent Mr. Stark

hot!

see those eyes?? hmmm.

even just looking at this pic makes me wanna cry. Oh Tony... :'(

So there, thanks to Tony Stark, now I’ve accepted the fact that I have this thing for older, intelligent (but sometimes really egoistic) guy. I Love You Tony! I hope that one day, I’ll meet the Tony Stark of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment