Friday, May 14, 2010

Hoping for the BEST Results

As of 6am, my 'official' weight (sounds like I'm gonna have a boxing match with Manny Pacquiao) is 123lbs. THAT IS DEPRESSING! I have tried several diet programs. I even fell for those unhealthy diet plans. for the first few weeks, i lost some pounds but then i almost always reach a plateau stage then just gain all the lost pounds back, or worse twice of those in a shorter period of time- way shorter than the time it took me to shed them off. sad.


I've tried the The Master Cleanse Lemonade Diet for more than 21 days. It sure did change my eating habits. Imagine, for almost a month I relied on lemonade to sustain my body's needs for nutrients, energy, etc. Yes, I've lost a few pounds but after some time I gained them all back. Since i cant live with lemonade alone forever, i decided to stop. Just after I stopped the diet, i realized that something's wrong within me. I cant poop like normal people do. It took me days (sometimes more than a week) before I can 'successfully' excrete those stuff. i was even brought to the ER twice because of that abnormal bowel movement. After some tests, my gastroenterologist said that the normal intestinal 'activities' were disrupted due to my dependence on laxatives (note that while I'm on the lemonade diet, i also took sea salt flush-- it's part of the diet) and so he gave me some medicines and vitamins to make the lining of my intestines thicker again.


after two months, i tried another diet. with this one, i avoided eating carbohydrate rich food during dinner time. well, didnt work for me. I've read about the The Carbohydrate Addict's Diet but i didn't follow it because it requires me to prepare my own meals, i.e. bake my own bread, create and cook my own pasta, etc just so i'm sure that the ingredients used wont trigger my carbohydrate addiction. I simply don't have time. period.


then, i tried drinking different kinds of tea and coffee - all didnt work for me.


I was kinda tired of all this dieting stuff but then just this morning, when i came to office, a co-employee said, 'you're getting bigger.' wow! what a way to ruin my mood. that early in the morning. good job officemate! it was like a bitchslap. a really painful slap in the face. it's as if he said, "Hello! wake up girl! you need to diet. you're getting ugly by the day."


So there. i spent this day searching the net, what diet plan to do/follow just so i can lose some pounds and fit into my favorite jeans again.A lthough I'm kinda tired of trying new diets plans, I know I should never give up. I believe one day, I'll be able to find the one program that would help me lose weight and maintain a healthy and good-looking (*ehem* sexy) body. hahaha


Here's the diet plan that i'm planning to religiously follow starting on Monday (well, tomorrow we'll have a party so i cant really start dieting tomorrow..haha)


1200 Calorie Diet

Sample Diet Plan


Breakfast 1 cup bran cereal
1 cup skim milk
1 banana
Lunch Tuna sandwich with whole grain bread and low fat mayo
2 cups raw vegetable crudités (carrot, red pepper, celery)
1 small apple
Afternoon Snack Nectarine
Sparkling water with lemon
Dinner 3 oz grilled chicken breast
¾ cup steamed green beans
Salad with 1 cup lettuce, ½ cup cherry tomatoes, ½ cup grated carrot
2 teaspoons olive oil and balsamic vinegar
1 fresh peach
Evening Snack 1 small pear



well, good luck. I'll let you guys know if this one's successful in making me lose these flabs..hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment