Saturday, April 17, 2010

Patiently waiting


It’s been a week and two days since you first got my attention. That day, I didn’t know how to react. I was startled – for the first time, in the longest time, I ran out of words. I was simply stunned, overwhelmed by your beauty, astonished by your glamour. As I gazed at your magnificence, I can’t help but feel that tingling sensation lurking inside of me, waiting for the right timing when it can finally show itself unto you. Well, if there’s one thing I was certain of, it would be that I fell in love with you. Yes, at that very moment when I first set my eyes on you. I may sound corny and irrational – I won’t take it against you if you think I’m a fool– but indeed, you took my breath away; you swept me off my feet. See, that’s how madly I am in love with you. Simply put, you became the center of my universe.

But then we had to part ways – I needed to go back to the office, to the real (my) world while you stay in your perfect place, with those lovely and not to mention oh-so-good-smelling people. Until now, I can’t forget those beautiful faces, sweet smiles and their heart-warming welcome. I felt was loved, really accepted by your family. When I left your place, I was hoping that I’d hear from you again. *keeping my fingers crossed* that we will meet again. But, why haven’t you called me yet? I am dying to hear from you again, longing to see you again. Are you not in love with me the way that I am with you? Why wont you accept me, or rather, why haven’t you accepted me yet? Will it be too much for me to ask that you want me to stay with you? Will it hurt you to welcome me back into your arms again? As much as I want to hear that you love me, I would also want to know (though it would really break my heart) if there’s no chance for me to be with you. A call or a letter saying that you don’t want me would be helpful so I would know if I need to forget about you (just the thought of it makes me wanna cry). I must bear that excruciating pain for the obvious reason that I need to move on with my life. So with my hands clasped in prayers, I will be patiently and lovingly waiting for THE call.

No comments:

Post a Comment