Friday, June 18, 2010

i dont deserve this punishment.

What have i done to deserve this punishment? For the past week, i haven't done anything productive. i have been spending my 9hr-shift in the office watching gossip girl season 1 -3.  what a way to kill time and my brain cells? do i really deserve this punishment? How long will this curse last? i have to admit, at first i love my job because the company's paying me for doing nothing- just sitting here in front of my computer pretending to prepare some reports for social media and the affiliate performance. Do they really think that it would take me one whole day to finish such reports? hahaha 10 minutes is more than enough to prepare three reports.

but now, after more than a year of pretenses, it caught up with me. i cant bear this curse anymore. as the days passed, i couldn't help but blame myself for accepting this position. I should be out there (wherever it is or whatever job it is that requires a person to think), using every knowledge and info that i've gained in my four years of stay in the ateneo. i can be a guidance councilor or a teacher or just a sub-teacher, i just need to take up some teaching units. i can be a marketing or sales person. i know i can do it, i've been taught how to come up with a good BS. simply put, i'm willing to have whatever position it is that would allow me hone my skills, improve myself and help other people, after all, i am a woman for others. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment